Sunday, October 7, 2007

QUICK update!

So, I'm about to leave for church, so I have to type fast, but I just had to update. The flood was worse than we thought, and we're having to leave our house for the next few weeks. So, we're staying in a hotel right now. This is Blitz's first time staying in a hotel, and I'm pretty sure he likes it!! We've been here about four days now, and everyone knows Blitz...The housekeepers, concierges, desk clerks, everyone!! People wonder where he is if I don't have him for any reason. At first, he wasn't sure how to ask to be taken out to go to the bathroom, so he went and stood directly in front of the wall, and gave me "The Look." Now, he stands in front of the window, (Opposite side from where we exit.) since it looks like the sliding glass door we have at home. He's already learned that he can't wait 'til the last minute to ask...The first few times his legs were literally together the whole way down. (We're on the fourth floor.)

Anyway, pray for us while we're all in this hotel room! We've got eight people in our family, two of which who are under the age of six, so it's a bit hard. But, we're fine so far!! Schoolwork is getting done, because I do it down in the lobby, rather than in the room with the kids.

So ya, just an update!!

No comments: